2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 15, 2016 9:57 AM by carat RSS

Marriot Fishemans Wharf "Dont stay here"

bill1066 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I just stayed(Aug 2016) at marriott fishermans wharf San Francisco. This is the worst hotel ever for rewards members. no lounge, no upgrade,no news papers , no water , poor service in bar/restauranr, over inflated prices due to san francisco giants games, room service average and very crowded. Overall a 2 out of 10. It's near the wharf(very busy) but the transport is easy and regular so better to stay downtown and visit.

I would not recommend this hotel to any one

Bill hastings

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San Francisco, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts San Francisco Marriott Fisherman's Wharf
  • Re: Marriot Fishemans Wharf "Dont stay here"
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

bill1066,

Sorry to read of your dislike of the hotel as it has been very very good to us on many visits regardless of no CL as we've always received our breakfast coupons without fail to have breakfast in the dining room should we choose yet most times enjoy getting out and finding spots around the city for that meal.  The bar service I will agree is spotty at best, thus why we always have gone to either Safeway, Trader Joe's or Cost Plus World Market on Bay St., to buy our Wine and such.

San Francisco Weekend

Guess to each their own, but again we love being on the Wharf for being able to walk to North Beach, Chinatown and the easy access to The Golden Gate Bridge and points north going up HWY 101.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Marriot Fishemans Wharf "Dont stay here"
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi bill1066.  So sorry to hear of your frustrations!  We'd like pass this along to the appropriate team for review.  Would you mind sending me a direct message with your Rewards number as well as dates of your stay?  Thanks in advance!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...