4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2016 10:08 PM by lindseyh RSS

#MRPoints Overview Needed

kimhalterman Member
Currently Being Moderated

I'm excited to have connected my Twitter to Marriott Rewards through #MRPoints.  However, I am confused about how to earn points.  I follow Marriott Rewards and was understanding I would see promotional activities I could complete for points.  Where am I not looking for guidance?  Thanks!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: #MRPoints Overview Needed
    agbcpa Platinum 5 Reviews

I agree i did the same and i am confused as you are

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

If I remember correctly, usually there's a promotion going on that also has another hashtag that you tweet out. I was able to get in on this last time. It wasn't much points but they allowed you to tweet it several times so it was like 200 points total in the end. I'm not aware of any new ones recently.

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

There are some people that will serah and find any new promos on twitter and will post them on Flyertalk, and then post here if it hasnt been posted already. I recommend just checking the FT thread for any new promos

Earn Marriott Rewards Points by Tweeting or Posting on Instagram - FlyerTalk Forums

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi kimhalterman! I suggest checking out the link below. This has some good information on how to earn points with #MRpoints.

www.mr-points.com

Here is some additional information to consider:

• Ritz-Carlton Rewards members and members earning frequent flyer miles are not eligible to participate.
    • Each social campaign will have a set number of points to be earned. Members may earn a maximum of 2,000 points per month.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...