6 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2016 2:48 PM by monisame RSS

I have achieved the platinum Elite Status. Till when?

monisame Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I have reciently achieved the level. I used to be a platinum member them I lost it  for a few nights and become gold. With the stays I completed in july I was able to recover the status.  Is it  value for a year long. ??? . Or there is a cut at the end of the current year. Thanks a lot in advance for any comment-

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I have achieved the platinum Elite Status. Till when?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

You will have the level of elite status for the remainder of the year you reached it and the entire next year until February 1st of the following year. 

So, reaching Platinum in 2016 you will keep it until February 1, 2018.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: I have achieved the platinum Elite Status. Till when?
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

The Flyermans on the button, and Jerrys point about rollovers is especially pertinent to those like you (and me too) who's travel varies greatly leading to an ebb and flow across the Gold and Plat shores.

You've now got Plat till end Feb 2018 and any further Marriott nights during this year will rollover to next year helping you requalify. If you've got 10 or 15 Marriott nights planned till this year-end the chances are you'll retain plat till Feb 2019.

Good to see you about monisame

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...