3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 7, 2016 7:38 PM by mustanggt RSS

San Antonio Hotel Question - Riverwalk Area

jasonc Platinum 1 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

What is the best Marriott property in the Riverwalk area in San Antonio?  Thanks for your help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: San Antonio Hotel Question - Riverwalk Area
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

I have heard such great things about the Riverwalk!  While I haven't been there myself, here is a thread you may find helpful.  Re: San Antonio visit need suggestions for what hotels to stay in

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

jasonc,

There are three Marriott properties on/near the Riverwalk.

The Rivercenter and Riverwalk are both located on the Riverwalk and almost if not next door to one another while the Plaza is a two block walk off the Riverwalk which if you're seeking a more quiet and secluded hotel then this would be the one for you.  The Riverwalk rooms were renovated in 2014 while the other two were done in 2011-2012. 

The Rivercenter is a more striking of a building and probably the one I prefer over the Riverwalk.  I'd rate the Plaza also ahead of the Riverwalk, but then I have not been to the Riverwalk since the renovated the hotel.

I'm sure other Insiders will offer some great thoughts on all of these if not more however; these three are the only places I've stayed on/near the Riverwalk.

mustanggt Platinum

jasonc, the suggestions from IAHFLYR are the best Marriott alternatives on/near the Riverwalk.  If a 20 minute drive from the Riverwalk is a possibility for you, try the JW Marriott San Antonio...A truly great property with a lot to offer!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...