9 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2016 4:19 PM by AndrewT RSS

don't go to Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel

feifei021 Member
Currently Being Moderated
Shortly before the Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel. Evening to register, find hotel does not offer free parking, andreception of communication. Front desk staff said that they are so, has always been,were dropped. But into the room and found that the room was a musty smell, and very small, very old. And the shower and bath are together. Is it a five-star hotel?

不久之前,入住酒店。 晚上来登记,发现酒店不提供免费停车服务,和前台沟通。前台服务人员说是他们就是这样,一直都是,只好作罢。但是进入到房间后发现,房间内是一股发霉的味道,并且很小,很旧。并且喷淋和浴缸是在一起的。这难道是五星级酒店吗?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: don't go to Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel
    AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Sorry to hear this. I've sent you a direct message and would be happy to assist you from there.

Thank you

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

feifei021 Member

ok !   thank you

I was booked an order at the Marriott client , there is no way to reply a comment.

feifei021 Member

hi andrew,

i have alredy send you a message,could you see me?

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi! I did in fact receive your message and I have relayed your concerns to the appropriate team for review. I will get back to you via our direct message chain with any updates we receive them.

Thanks!

702rugbyref Platinum

Whilst staying in Shanghai, stay at JW Marriott Tomorrow Square. and that's simple.

feifei021 Member

I originally planned to stay JW Marriott Tomorrow Square.but i think Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel is from where I live closer. so i chose Renaissance Shanghai Yangtze Hotel. I planned to stay two nights,but i found this hotel is too bad.so i only stay one night.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...