2 Replies Latest reply: Aug 5, 2016 8:26 PM by rinny54 RSS

Pensacola Beach, FL

ctreglia Gold 3 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

We are planning a family vacation to Pensacola Beach in early October and have rooms booked at the Springhill Suites beachfront.  Any travel tips for the property?  Nearby restaurants or activities of note? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Pensacola Beach, Florida, USA SpringHill Suites By Marriott SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
  • Re: Pensacola Beach, FL
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi ctreglia.  While I have not been to this property, I did come across the following thread that you may find helpful. 

Re: Pensacola SpringHill Suites...

It's a little dated, we'd love to hear your recommendations after your trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Pensacola Beach, FL
    rinny54 Platinum 1 Reviews

I have been there a couple of times a few years ago when our son was in flight school..  It is a high category because it's on the beach, but could really use an upgrade of the property.  It's really in the category 4-5 if in another location.  Perhaps they have re-done the inside.  It is privately run as well, but uses the Marriott name. the beach is nice, but on a slant so when you walk the beach,your feet are at different levels. 

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...