0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2016 8:47 AM by ks77 RSS

Townplace Suites and Fairfield Inn Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson Twp. Pa

ks77 Gold 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Just finished a two night stay at the brand new Townplace Suites Pittsburgh Airport/Robinson. The property was immaculate and we really enjoyed our stay. I was in town to visit family with my wife, daughter, and mother in tow so when looking at properties in the area a 2BR would be best for the trip. The Residence Inn for some reason was sold out so that was out, and none of the other properties in the area have 2BR rooms. Then I saw the Townplace Suites in my search. I thought, okay lets give this a try. Well, the website was only showing Studio and 1BR as available. However, a call to the Marriott Gold desk secured me a 2BR for the two nights. (I still find it odd the website didn't have it but the room was available). The property itself was brand new and had only been open for a month. The room itself had a nice kitchen complete with plates and glasses, silverware, pots and pans, cooking utensils, it was great. I really liked the white quartz countertops. The beds were both King which was nice as many RI properties have queen beds. The living room had a nice couch and chair both with ottomans. The bathroom was a decent size and nicely appointed too. The front desk employee was very pleasant and checked us in in a matter of seconds. There was a tray on the front desk with small 8oz water bottles in it that were complimentary. It was a very nice touch. The only area that was lacking was breakfast. It was really lousy. Two hot options, eggs and bacon and both didn't taste very good. The oatmeal wasn't cooked properly, and we had to track down cofee cups as well. It was pretty clear they were still in the "finding themselves" stage, and I am sure staffing with be properly trained and things will move more smoothly going forward. The Fairfield Inn is right next door, and I stayed there last November. It was brand new at the time as well. Very friendly staff, spacious clean rooms, and a very reasonable rate.  If your travels take you to Pittsburgh and you need a 2BR room (and Airport Marriott which is my favorite doesn't have them) then definitely stay at the Townplace Suites.  T

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Coraopolis, Pennsylvania, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Pittsburgh Airport Marriott

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...