1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 7, 2010 10:45 AM by superchief1 RSS

Big Trip Down Under

ameribrit Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We're planning our trip of a lifetime this year (Hawaii>Cainrs>Uluru>Perth>Brisbane>Sydney>Canberra>Melbourne>Queenstown>North Island>Sydney>Singapore>Brussels>Spa>Lake District) and hoped to use more of the MVCI benefits than seem possible. So far only points can help us in australia, and the properties we have found through Interval International are either not available or shabby.  Having to use Interval International is enough to make me want to sell my MVCI altogether.  We had hoped to do Marriott Owner to Marriott Owner exchanges when we first purchased.  Anyone out there want this same option?

• Re: Big Trip Down Under
    superchief1 Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

The 'Timeshare Users Group' (TUG) forum is a great source of information regarding timeshares, including MVC. You can register as a guest or join for a nominal annual fee. Members can list their timeshares for trades with other members, and I have noticed several MVC owners mention doing this. This would also be a good source for information regarding timeshare options at your destinations. I can't wait to make a similar trip in the future. Good luck and have a great trip.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...