3 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2016 12:02 AM by coupons RSS

where can I find my Lifetime status ?

jmdenis Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello. I am trying to find my Lifetime Membership Nights & Points in my MR account. Can we get this information online ? I have looked everywhere with no success. Can you help me to find it ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: where can I find my Lifetime status ?
    insertcoffee Platinum

For now, until this is fixed, you will have to call in to MR to get that number.

There are multiple threads on this topic, for a known issue since 23JUN2016. Latest guidance from Marriott reps on this forum is NLT EOM August 2016 this issue should be fixed with LT points totals available to members again.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jmdenis Platinum

Thank you for your immediate answer. I will request data directly to MVCI staff tomorrow.

coupons Gold

This is the # to call 801.468.4000

when the recording asks how to help you say Extension 5714 so that you can be connected to a rep

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...