5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2016 6:02 AM by nationwide RSS

Question for brand badge

loftus Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Dear all

Is it earned the brand badge when I stay two times at the same brand within one year or no time limit?

Also, if I use the rewards point to pay the stay, is it also counted for badge stay?

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Question for brand badge
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

As far as I know, there is no time limit. Once you've opted in, you just need to make 2 stays. As to the second part, points redemptions do not count. You need to make 2 paid stays.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

Arrrrrgh!  I totally forgot about the no redemption stays being eligible bejacob!  I am on redemption stays at Deltas in Canada this week!  Oh well, no invisible bling coming my way    The Canadian Rockies are gorgeous!  44 degrees this morning!  I'll live! 

peymanagement Platinum

nationwide 7 degrees C sounds even colder. Is there any winter skiing going on out there?

nationwide Platinum

I have seen snow at the higher elevations, but no skiers as yet.  However, I did see a skateboarder in the parking lot at the hotel, does that count for anything? 

seatexan Platinum

Ah! good point, I had done a redemption stay at a FFI - no wonder! Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...