9 Replies Latest reply: Nov 22, 2016 2:55 PM by deannad RSS

Linking credit card to rewards account assistance

kfoxde01 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

My hubby just got approved and received his marriott rewards visa. However he does not have a Marriott rewards account. Is there a way to link his credit card to my rewards account? If so, will the points earned from dollars spent on the credit card be credited to my rewards account?

Otherwise, should I have him sign up for a Marriott rewards account? If this is the route to go, how does he link a new marriott rewards account number to his credit card?

thx!!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Linking credit card to rewards account assistance
    vaboywnder Alumni Steward Platinum 21 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

If he did not reference an existing Marriott Rewards account on his credit card application it is very likely that a new Marriott Rewards Account has been created for him and the points earned will go into that new account.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...