0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 3, 2016 4:59 PM by yyc RSS

Courtyard Dayton North Ohio

yyc Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello everyone, I just want to mention a big shout out to the CY  Dayton North in Ohio on Miller Lane. A special thank you goes out to Ms. Alma the Asst GM. I wrote a review that was neither glowing nor condemning and she wrote back personally to try to set things right. We chatted for a bit and then she offered to buy me some points for my 'inconvenience'. My inconvenience??? The temps were so warm outside that the A/C had a hard time keeping the room a temperature that I like so it ran continuously and the shower head needed some cleaning. Oh the first world problems that we face!!! One really nice feature that this CY has that I haven't seen before is a 'bonus wheel'. At check in we could spin the wheel for a bonus prize of points or Market items or coffee from Starbucks. This was a classy thing to do.

For those of you considering a CY close to DAY I will highly recommend this CY. The staff is friendly the rooms were quiet and clean and if the Bistro is not for you, there is a plethora of GOOD restaurants within walking distance including a Tim Horton's. And for a Canuck, that's always a bonus indeed.

Anyways Alma, thank you for the bonus points I will use them towards a stay that I have coming up to celebrate a niece's wedding later this August.

Respectfully

David

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Dayton, Ohio, USA Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Dayton North

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...