4 Replies Latest reply: Nov 29, 2011 3:11 PM by tryt53 RSS

Bridgewater Marriott

livelovelaugh7 Member
Currently Being Moderated

I needed to post something up here about our wedding on july 3rd 2009. Meredith was the wedding coordinator and there was also a man who helped during our wedding named manny and a lady named bridget (i know her name started w a b) Anyways, Meredith was FABULOUS. Along with the wonderful Marriott people, Meredith P made me feel so special and all we did was laugh during the planning of my wedding. Heck, my dad was even nicknamed "dr weddingplanner" bc he was so into it all tooo.

I actually would love to use my photos for the marriott website- they are amazing and would make other brides HAVE to use this place for their wedding bc the photos are BEAUTIFUL!!

i truly had a fairy tale and princess wedding!!! My guest are still talking about it- an we got it all for such a great deal :)They all LOVED the cocktail hour by far best one EVER and I have been to lots of weddings! They loved the chocolate fountain, the lights under the tables, the room, the cakes, the ice luge , the drinks and he desert!!  The dinner was fabulous too

IN addition, we were accomadated in every way possible. I also want to write our story i na magazine to also help out the marriott bc I think it truly was oeof the best weddings they ever threw and had there also- well tht is also what they told me :)

Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Bridgewater Marriott
  • Re: Bridgewater Marriott
    baysidedmd Platinum 6 Reviews

Bridgewater Marriott is really a fantastic weekend location.  Glose to an unbelievable mall withreally high end stores as well as this really greatDine-In AMCtheater that was a treat for my family which includes  two ******* girls. Grace was one of the weekend managers and she was really accomodating from both a business and personal perspective--totally on top of things for her guests.  The kitchen in this hotel is exceptional with the restaurantserving great steaks--really the best menu choice. The bar had a great ambiance and the drinks were ice cols and perfectly mixed.  Overall, a great holiday shopping weekend!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Bridgewater, New Jersey, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Bridgewater Marriott
      painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

I have been a regular guest at the Bridgewater Marriott. It's a nice hotel.

jasper100 Alumni Steward Platinum 10 Reviews

I am glad to hear you had such a great experience with the Marriott!!!!

tryt53 Alumni Steward Platinum 5 Reviews

Thank you for sharing that with us!  We love reading about great locations and things from the Marriott, to help the rest of us plan our stays accordingly.  Keep those reviews coming!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...