4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2016 9:30 AM by suziebr RSS

Points not accepted?

jimirvin Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I am a new traveler with Marriott , and understand this may be naive question, but I am staying at the same hotel for 5 consecutive  nights, but only three can i use my points?  i have more than enough points, and have purposely hoarded them for trips like this .

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Points not accepted?
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi jimirvin.  I'd like to provide some clarity for you and have sent you a direct message for additional details.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

2 of those nights most likely are not available for point redemption. This happens occasionally for me as well when I try to book a longer stay.

j&c Platinum

Also, you get your fifth night free if paying for 4 nights with points. C

https://www.marriott.com/rewards/pointsGridPopUp.mi?awardType=Standard

suziebr Platinum 1 Reviews

Try calling the hotel directly, they may be able to help you out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...