4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2016 8:36 PM by peymanagement RSS

Chicago O'Hare wait times

pilam76 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I haven't flown out of O'Hare in a while but will be in October, TSA precheck on a sunday morning between 5am-9am most likely on American. How is the security wait times for TSA precheck?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Chicago, Illinois, USA
Chicago, IL, USA
  • Re: Chicago O'Hare wait times
    Platinum

pilam76  I'd recommend you get the TSA app for iphone or Android - it give you real time wait info for any airport

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

insertcoffee Platinum

I could not remember if ORD had the CLEAR program or not (it does not).

Second Dan's app suggestion. Any given Sunday...

Platinum

Just get Global Entry  - Clear is useless for the cost and does less

peymanagement Platinum

half hour tops on a Sunday morning.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...