11 Replies Latest reply: Aug 12, 2016 6:41 AM by dansplan RSS

A poll of how many active MRI frequent posters...and it bumps sorta/kinda

Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Since the polls themselves don't bump up or stay active in your list of updates - go to link below and I'll keep this updated daily.

How many frequently active (20+ posts per month) MRI members do you think we have here?

Click here to vote ->>>: https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/polls/1543

8/7 update below - only 29 votes - come on folks - where are the other 31 of you?

Capture.JPG

Here are the stats so far (as of 8/7 update)

Sorry - but I had to find some way to overcome this design flaw in the board's software. So sue me

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Polls don't bump up when comments are added so...
    seatexan Platinum

Yeah I think that is odd they don't bump.  I wish they would.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Platinum

It's just a feature of the software MRI purchased. It may be configurable or able to be upgraded to a newer version which has that feature. You can go here for more info and lobby your favorite CM SeaTexan :

Enterprise Collaboration Software & Apps – Jive Software

...in the mean time, this is the best workaround I've thought of so far. I welcome smarter folks than me that know of something better

Platinum

SeaTexan So call on 29 more of of your closest MRI's followers to vote! It's up to 21, and I'd really like to see 50 votes if at all possible. Thanks!

seatexan Platinum

Where is the "Call all hands" to vote button? LOL

Platinum

it's right under the the "dog ate my homework" button that IT wants us to believe is the reason they can't get anything done!

seatexan Platinum

LOL I think they have way more important things to do.

Platinum

Like try to stop the site from 404'ing all togehter - and I mean Marriot.com and MArriottrewards.com not this MRI thing that they bought

• Re: A poll of how many active MRI frequent posters...and it bumps sorta/kinda
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I'll give it a bump for you dansplan.

I Can't work out why the finance guy/Bejacob answer isnt running away with it, though!

Platinum

I think he's feeling I'm after him and it's some sort of trap, but honestly, he seems like he'd have a pivot table waiting for this one and I really do mean that as a compliment. Maybe you can work the back channel here BB - I'd like to get participation of at least 50 - maybe that'd give us our answer?!

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Nope. No pivot table. No stats.

There is something on the site that foxglove pointed out to us a few months back in this thread Re: Driving new and (prolonged) participation

Perhaps this might be what you're looking for. https://www.rewards-insiders.marriott.com/global-reports.jspa?display=user_adoption

Here's a screenshot

users.PNG

This doesn't indicate how many are posting more than 20 times a month, but it does give a hint. I have no idea what participating versus contributing means (maybe contributing is commenting on/ or starting a discussion, while participating could just be "liking" a comment ). Anyway, I hope this helps. I can't take credit for finding this info. Until foxglove showed us how to get to it, I had no idea it was there.

Platinum

bejacob - It seems the admins have now set permissions correctly so that non-admins can non longer see these reports. Just FYI. This happened shortly after your post and the CM's asking me a related question asking me if I had access to anything beyond these reports, to which I responded that I did not. They were very useful, but having them available to the entire member base was not particularly appropriate, and as much as I liked to view them when I had an assumption that wasn't easily confirmed, I agree that they did the right thing from an IT and privacy perspective.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...