2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2016 6:02 PM by jerryl RSS

Hilton status match

doddsy69 Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

after a few months of having my status matched to hiltons top tier ive stayed at 4 separate hiltons and have to say the Marriott brand is head and shoulders above in the way they treat there elites  but way down the scale on rates available as to packages on offer ie double points free dinner etc .has anyone else had experiences so far in there status match also do you think at check in there is a way that your recognised as a matched status member ?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hilton status match
    brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I took up the status match and have Diamond till March 2018, but no cause to use it yet, but I certainly will be giving Hilton a run, although it will need to have improved vastly over the last 10 years to replace Marriott, indeed Hilton has much to do to replace my secondary scheme, IHG. I will post here about my experiences, though!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Hilton status match
      jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Look forward to the Starwood merger. I stopped staying at Hilton when they eliminated me from their system once I didn't stay in one year .

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...