4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 28, 2016 8:38 AM by nationwide RSS

Lifetime Elite Status Points.........Gone?

visyak Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Having read a post about the value of Premier Status, I checked my Lifetime Elite Status....I have reached the nights stayed level, but I was shocked to see the total lifetime points were showing "0!"  It always seemed like the number on points were 'a bridge too far,' but to have lost all points? 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Lifetime Elite Status Points.........Gone?
    nationwide Platinum

visyak you haven't lost your points...and your balance is safe and sound.  There is a system glitch currently under repair to restore everyone's ability to see their lifetime balance totals.  In the meantime, if you need to know your current balance, just give the Rewards 800# a quick call, and they are happy to provide an update.  This topic has been discussed frequently here on Insiders.  carat provided the most recent update that the fix should happen some time in August.  So, no worries, you are good to go.  Stick around awhile - we're glad you posted. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

visyak Platinum

Thank you.  I'm not up on all this and only spend the time when I have a problem.

nationwide Platinum

No worries - happy to help.  You can find answers to almost all things Marriott on the site.

visyak Platinum

Thank you nationwide.  I'm not up on all this and only spend the time when there is a problem.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...