0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2016 10:06 PM by curiousone RSS

MVCI Pulse San Diego

curiousone Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We spent the weekend at the new MVCI Pulse in San Diego. MVCI purchased the Declan hotel in downtown San Diego and converted it to a MVCI timeshare. “Pulse” is the brand for the downtown locations (also Boston, New York, Washington DC, South Beach) versus the “resorts” that are typical to timeshares. It opened on July 1st and they have done complete remodels on the 27th, 26th and 25th floor so far. The remodeled units are for MVCI members and the other floors are being used for non MVCI renters. We had a unit on the 26th floor that was the equivalent of mini-suite in a hotel, separate bedroom, large bathroom and a mini kitchen (microwave, sink, small refrigerator with dishes) off the living room. Floor to ceiling windows in the living room and bedroom with a great view of the city. Down in the lobby there was a bar/restaurant. The location is about a 20 minute walk to Little Italy or 20 minutes to the Gas Lamp Quarter. My only complaint was the fan for the air handler. This was a wall mounted system like I typically see in a JW Marriott, which is always very quiet, but this was very noisy even on low speed. Hopefully it is something that they can resolve. Not sure about the other Pulse locations, but at San Diego the checkout time is Noon. All the other resort MVCI timeshares checkout is 10AM, no exceptions. I was even able to get a delayed departure to 1PM. This will probably be my “go to” for future San Diego trips.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
San_Diego

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...