5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2016 1:56 PM by carat RSS

What's the proper way to contact customer care online?

Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

In the Terms and Conditions, there's a broken link to customer care that leads here:

https://www.marriott.com/suggest/suggest.mi%0D%0A

and looks like this:

broken.JPG

Can one of the Community Managers or an experienced MRI member let me know the proper way (if any) to reach customer care online? email? Anything but a phone call please. Thanks - I'm sure this would be helpful to the entire community.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: What's the proper way to contact customer care online?
    nationwide Platinum

Wow!  dansplan ... no takers?  I was sure you would have an answer this morning. Hope you get an answer today, as I will be quick to copy it down too.  Thanks for pointing out the dead link.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi dansplan.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention and for providing the URL.  Would you mind letting us know how you landed on the broken link? 

In the mean time, the Marriott Rewards Customer Service page is working as it should and you will be able to email us through this link:

Contact Us

Talk soon!

Platinum

As mentioned clearly in the opening post it's in the Terms and Conditions area. I'll walk you through it here...  If you look at the very bottom left of any page - there are two navigational links (Home and Top of Page) as well as a link to "Terms and Conditions"  In fact - here's a snippet of it as I was writing this text if you're not now crystal clear. If you click on the "Terms and Conditions" link, and look at the last paragraph in the 2nd sniippet you'll see a blue link to "customer care" ...this leads to the broken page. If someone from IT was paying attention or listening, they'd be rolling their eyes by now, but evidently, this site hasn't seen much maintenance in quite some time, so I am genuinely trying to help (within the limits of not being paid by Marriott or a 3rd party, which I assume the CM's are. We'd love it if you could confirm). Thank you carat  I do expect this will get fixed in due time or hopefully in the few minutes it would actually take, whichever comes first

TandC.JPG

customerc.JPG

Platinum

carat ...Seriously thanks for link to "Contact Us" page - was probably right in front of me all along, before I realized that MRI was not mostly a way to make issues known.  No sarcasm intended - I assure you.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks, dansplan.  I had originally thought you were referring to Marriott.com's webpage and not Insiders, which would explain why I wasn't able to find it.  Thanks for bringing this to our attention!  We'll be fixing this shortly and will let you know when it is working properly.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...