15 Replies Latest reply: Jul 31, 2016 1:20 PM by dansplan RSS

2017 Reservations Not Listed on Marriott.com Site

bpelican Platinum 57 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone else noticed that their 2017 Marriott reservations do not appear on Marriott.com?  All my remaining stays are listed, no problem. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: 2017 Reservations Not Listed on Marriott.com Site
    caohnso50 Platinum

I currently have two 2017 stays booked.  Mine show up just fine.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

peymanagement Platinum

Mine are there too.

superchief1 Platinum

I've noticed that my 2017 MVC vacations reserved using MVC points do not show up on the Marriott website, but my regular hotel reservations do. In the past, my reservations for MVC booked through their website always showed up immediately in my Marriott stays. I think this may be a MVC problem rather than Marriott.

Thanks, superchief1.   That's got to be it as all my 2017 reservations are MVC properties.  Don't know why they decided not to include them on Marriott.com site.  Makes little sense.

superchief1 Platinum

I'm hoping it is just an issue with the website. MVC website has more issues than the Marriott site. It is probably the same consultant doing both.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi bpelicansuperchief1 is on to something.  Members who are also MCV owners are seeing a discrepancy.  We have looked into this and have found that the team is aware of this and is currently working on the issue and should be fixed soon.  Feel free to reach out and let us know if you are still unable to see your stays listed within the account.  Apologies for the inconvenience this has caused!!

carat

Thanks.  Appreciate your response.  Only the MVC registrations for 2017 are not showing on Marriott.com.  My remaining MVC reservations for 2016 do show.  Haven't had any problems with Marriott.com tracking the MVC stays I've made this year.

ne_traveling_man Platinum 8 Reviews

My late January week vacation is there...

702rugbyref Platinum

Mine are visible.

seatexan Platinum

bpelican  Did they start to show up for you yet?

mrbmbrown Platinum

Mine are in there. At least the few I have made for 2017. However, my 2035 reservations are not yet on the site...

Platinum

I've also noticed that any reservations after 2100 are posting as being booked in 1900. Y2K problem coming back?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...