8 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2016 7:45 AM by mustanggt RSS

Feeling The Love

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I received a nice note from Marriott Rewards last evening, marking my 30th Anniversary as a member. That is all the recognition I need.

Have a great day everyone.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Feeling The Love
    mav Platinum

Congrats to you on such a wonderful achievement!  30 years.. longer then most marriages in this day and age! Have a wnderful day, and Happy  Anniversary!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

A true road warrior!!  Thank you for your continued loyalty, donethat!!

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Not many are longer than that

muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

Congrats!  30 years is a long time.  When did the Marriott Rewards program begin?

nationwide Platinum

donethat Congratulations on the significant 30 year milestone achievement!!!  That's huge loyalty!!!!

mustanggt Platinum

Congratulations donethat, 30 years is a true sign of loyalty.  What are some of your Marriott highlights during that time?

donethat Platinum 5 Reviews

Without getting too emotional [ha], some of the best highlights are the simplest ones.  Checking into hotel late on a cold rainy or snowy night, whether it's a JW or Fairfield, and being greeted with a smile, or having a conversation w/ a housekeeper.

Regarding specific destinations, Rome Boscolo, [now out of system], Gran Flora come to mind as well as domestically, JW Desert Ridge, Renaissance Sonoma, JW Grande Lakes, JW Camelback, Vail, and JW San Antonio. Our favorites are like pizza, we each have our own flavor. Many of my favorites are geared towards family vacations. To me the small human interactions make my stays at Marriott properties rewarding.  Wow that's deep. Eveyone have a great day.

mustanggt Platinum

Thank you donethat for sharing those memories.  Continued happy trails to you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...