4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2016 11:35 AM by snedley RSS

Taxi from Airport to Courtyard

snedley Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Does anyone know of an email address for the Courtyard in Rome?  I want to arrange a taxi from FCO Airport to the Courtyard.  I want to have this pre-arranged to make it as stress free as possible. Thanks.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Rome, Italy Courtyard By Marriott Courtyard Rome Central Park
  • Re: Taxi from Airport to Courtyard
    carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi snedley.  Looking into the best contact information or you and will pass it along as soon as I've received clarity. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi again!!  The best email address for you would be: frontoffice@hotelcentralparkroma.com

Feel free to let us know if you have any questions.  Enjoy your trip!

snedley Platinum

Thank you very much, Carat.

Platinum

If only they could publish a contact email on their website or Marriott's global site? Ahhh - what a world that would be huh?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...