5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2016 11:29 AM by dansplan RSS

Will MRI Ever Fix The Broken Links?

mrbmbrown Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So, just a frustrating comment, but why can't this site even fix broken links to itself?

Try clicking Stewards link (prominently featured at the top of the of any MRI page) and you get:

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 12.08.57 PM.png

Or, if you try to navigate to the "Other Topics" tab, you will find many of them broken. Overall, I like the site and I think the community does a great job of posting content, but seriously, why offer this if your IT is not going to support it?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Will MRI Ever Fix The Broken Links?
    Platinum

Yep, this entire MRI site is full of stuff that needs "garbage collection" in the parlance of ancient programmers who may be out there. UI touchups are nice, but lipstick on a pig doesn't make you want to take this one to the prom! (insert appropriate male equivalent below if you feel this comment is gender specific - it's not)

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi mrbmbrown & dansplan. The Stewards Program is an older initiative that has since died out.  We really appreciate your comments and are always looking for ways to improve.  Recently, we have been doing some behind the scene cleanup and we're reviewing all of the different areas of the site.  Rest assured, we are listening. 

Platinum

carat  Thank you for the brief reply.

Are you willing to provide an update in a week or two to let us know significant items that have been cleaned up? Otherwise, I am not really "resting assured"   I can't speak for others.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Not to worry, as soon as we have more information to provide the community with, we will definitely share with you all.  

Platinum

As a project manager I can tell you I'd never accept your response to a direct question with that answer. Please consider editing your reply. Thank you. To say that I and others are frustrated by the vague responses is an understatement - rest assured.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...