4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 19, 2016 8:28 AM by carat RSS

Receive Point or count stay for the additional room

loftus Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi

I check-in at Ginza Courtyard on 9 Jul and check-out on 16 Jul, and also I booked a room for my partner on 10 Jul to 16 Jul.

I found that my booking have been credited the Rewards Point onto my account,  but the room for my partner do not being have.

I check the rule for earn point, it show I can earn the point for the additional room for my partner, is it correct?

I check-in with my partner and paid for that room.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Receive Point or count stay for the additional room
    nationwide Platinum

loftus You are correct: if you reserved both rooms, and your Marriott Rewards number was assigned to both rooms, you should get rewards points credit for both rooms.  You should call the hotel and speak with the manager, or reach out to one of the moderators here on Marriott Rewards Insiders carat , AndrewT with your reservation number and they will be happy to help you with this.  Hope this helps you get it resolved quickly. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

nationwide is right on the money.  Members are eligible to receive credit for up to 3 rooms, however will only receive Elite Night Credit for one room.  In order to receive the points, the member will have to pay for the room as well as have their Rewards number attached to the reservation.  Since you haven't received points for the second room, please send me a direct message with the stay details and I can take a look into this for you.

loftus Platinum

Thank you, I have contact to Carat.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...