12 Replies Latest reply: Jul 16, 2016 10:48 AM by seatexan RSS

Contest on Instagram

coupons Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I found a link to an instagram page a photo of lazy river with people in tubes and to following a link in the Atlantis Resort bio to enter.  I am posting below what I found please advise how to find the link in the bio.  I looked on Twitter and Instagram at Atlantis no luck

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Contest on Instagram
    702rugbyref Platinum

no good for us not on Instagram

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

seatexan Platinum

I hope this helps:

Atlantis Resort - Win A Trip | Facebook

You need to go to @atlantisresorts instagram page. 

Here is the link:

Atlantis (@atlantisresort) • Instagram photos and videos

Below the little write up at the top there is a link to the sweepstakes.  It then brings you to facebook.  Ha quite the jump around.  You can enter from there. 

coupons Gold

Hi there the link you provided is for a free trip. This is a link to what I am talking about

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH29EBlAc6B/   

this is a pic of the posting

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 4.54.49 PM.png

seatexan Platinum

Correct, and they are talking about winning a free trip. You won't just spend one lazy afternoon in Atlantis... its a long way there and so they are giving away 4 nights, plus airfare.... the 1000 miles.

Here is a link to their bio...

Atlantis (@atlantisresort) • Instagram photos and videos

Here is an image of the bio with the link they are speaking about.

Screen Shot 2016-07-15 at 5.02.23 PM.png

Click the link.. it will bring you to the sweepstakes. Which is via Facebook.

1,000 bonus miles + spend a lazy afternoon at @AtlantisResort through the link in our bio.

"our bio" means Atlantis' bio. 

I hope this clears it up. Sorry for the confusion.

coupons Gold

totally get what you are saying; the initial posting makes it sound like there are 1000 points for anyone who tags and posts who they would spend time with on the lazy river; once you click you find it is a contest for a trip; a little misleading don't you think

seatexan Platinum

It says Miles not points and yeah kind of misleading. Maybe a Mod can pop on here and clarify.

mrbmbrown Platinum

Thanks for the notice. I entered. I am sure I won't win, but I appreciate the ability to enter nonetheless.

nationwide Platinum

Still awaiting the 1000 points on this "contest!"  For it to take 4 - 6 weeks after the contest to see the points hit seems really, really, really delayed gratification....

coupons Gold

where did u find the link to enter this; that was my question; I only find thru another posting a link to enter for a free trip

seatexan Platinum

Where do you see that it says points?  I only saw miles. link?

nationwide Platinum

SeaTexan in my zeal to reply to a couple of posts, I got my wires crossed.  I was thinking about sharing our Instagram accounts with Marriott for 1,000 points.... those are the points I am still awaiting.  I apologize for any confusion I caused. 

seatexan Platinum

Oh! yes those did take some time to post.  I did get mine last week I think.  I hope you get yours soon!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...