9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 27, 2016 10:45 AM by jbritt51 RSS

Nashville Triple Branded Marriott Hotel...coming in 2018

Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

I'll tip the hat to FlyerTalk for alerting me to this - but have never seen something quite like it:

Construction for Marriott’s first-ever triple-branded hotel is underway in Nashville’s SoBro district. Brands represented across the 470 rooms will include AC Hotels by Marriott, Springhill Suites by Marriott and Residence Inn by Marriott brands. The L-shaped building is expected to open in mid-2018 and will feature a large swimming pool and fitness center available to all guests.  Full story is here: (note - link in flyertalk article is broken, so I replaced with this one)

https://www.thestreet.com/story/13640197/1/construction-begins-on-marriotts-first-ever-triple-brand-hotel-located-in-nashvilles-popular-sobro-neighborhood.html

Triple.jpg

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nashville, Tennessee, USA
  • Re: Nashville Triple Branded Marriott Hotel...coming in 2018
    jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

Great concept and looks like a nice location

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

nationwide Platinum

This looks like it will afford us some nice choices!  Thanks for sharing dansplan.  Now this is where you want to be if you get walked, right?  Short walk! 

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Thanks for sharing, dansplan.  Very neat concept!  I'm sure many Insiders have had experiences with the Spring Hill Suites/Residence Inn properties.  

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

So you could stay three nights one in each place and get three platinum arrival gifts  

pluto77 Alumni Steward Platinum 25 Reviews

And don't forget, 3 separate stays for bonus promotions.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but in Crystal City, there is a Ren and also an RI in the same building (Cap View).  But isn't there also a CY on the other side of the building as well?

bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

Interesting, but I'm not sure I see the reason. SHS and ResInn sort of fit together. AC doesn't. I could almost see paring a CY with an AC.

I know when I go looking for properties, I don't pay any attention to whether there is more than one location under the same roof. I might compare prices, but that's about it. I've stayed at any number of locations that either share a parking lot between brands or are just next door to each other.

I know this. If the price at all three were the same, I'd pick the SHS. 5 points/dollar instead of 10 at ResInn. 

No free breakfast at AC. It will be interesting to see how they work out small details like that.

Platinum

Any location that does that normally has enough of a gap between pricing that people don't trade down, but may trade up. The idea works well for example if you are travelling for business and a colleague or friend wants to join/meet you and is on a budget.

jbritt51 Platinum 1 Reviews

Great information.  We have stayed at the Courtyard downtown in Nashville before.  This will be a welcome addition.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...