4 Replies Latest reply: Jul 13, 2016 2:20 PM by mrbmbrown RSS

Best Travel Rewards Credit Card - Overall

mrbmbrown Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

So, I am considering adding another travel cc to my wallet and I was curious (other than the sign up bonuses - which can weigh heavily into the calculation) what is the communities opinion on the best overall cc to carry. Used to be Chase Sapphire Preferred.... is that still the consensus?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Best Travel Rewards Credit Card - Overall
    702rugbyref Platinum

I use my AAdvantage Silver Aviator because of the triple AA miles and I am 70+ flights into the year already. I guess I should look at the Sapphire Preferred but I already have 3 Chase CCs - MR, MR Business and SWA.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

I think it depends on your travel pattern and what rewards are more valuable to you. If you stay in hotels 4+ nights the City prestige can save you alot of money with its 4th night free which can far outweigh any rewards you may earn with any other card.

mrbmbrown Platinum

Which hotel partners does this policy apply to? Do you know offhand?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...