3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 12, 2016 1:00 PM by jerryl RSS

Courtyard Nashville Airport (BNA)

mrjohne Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed here for a few days for work.  Close to airport and easy access to main highways to get around Greater Nashville.  Staff was nice and has all the usual Courtyard amenities.  I will say the pool area was nicer than I'm used to seeing and the gym was one of the better ones I've seen in a Courtyard.  It was spacious, bright, cool, and the equipment was excellent.

The room was dated and very standard.  The AC was a bit weak and personally I thought gave a musty kind of smell but I got over it.  Nothing major that would cause me to ask for another room.

Happy Travels!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Nashville, TN
  • Re: Courtyard Nashville Airport (BNA)
    nationwide Platinum

mrjohne thanks for sharing!  I am headed to Nashville soon, and this is helpful!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

superchief1 Platinum

I had to stay near the Nashville airport a few weeks ago and was surprised to find the best rate to be at the Embassy Suites. At the time, it was less than Courtyard, Springhill Suites, Hilton Garden Inn, and a lot less than the FS Marriott. The hotel was comfortable, had a nice evening reception and breakfast, and rooms were typical Embassy Suites (and ac worked well). The only downside was that the shuttle didn't start until 6 am, but they paid for my taxi because I had to leave at 4:30.

My overall consideration set includes Renaissance or FS Marriott when cost is within corporate guildelines (which is becoming less likely), followed by HGI, Embassy Suites, Springhill, Homewood, Fairfield Suites (newer), RI, and Courtyard (last resort).

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Have stayed many times at full service Marriott at the airport and found it very good. They have an employee  who handles driving you to area businesses and other things( not the airport shuttle) and unfortunately  i  can't remember his name but he is a gem . Dresses in tux one day and colorful suit another. It's worth staying there just to get to know  him

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...