3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2016 11:07 AM by AndrewT RSS

Contact?

hoganhoo Member
Currently Being Moderated

I had a conflict this morning with a Marriott employee regarding my service animal. Who might I send a letter to?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Contact?
    Jsucool76 Gold

I would write to marriott rewards on twitter or facebook if that is something you partake in, otherwise you could call marriott rewards customer service.

Alternatively, some of the nice staff here (  melissaerb AndrewT lindseyh deannad )might be able to help you.

Sorry to hear you had a conflict. Service animals should, in my opinion, never be questioned. Hope everything works out for the best

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jerryl Platinum 2 Reviews

I Bet the moderators will reach out to you

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Please send me a direct message with your Rewards number and the reservation number of your stay, along with a brief description of the occurance. Once I have this information, we'll be happy to look into this.

Thanks for reaching out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...