6 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2016 12:23 PM by john_thai RSS

How many steps does it take you sign into Marriott Rewards Insiders?

coupons Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Today it took moves to sign into my account:

Clicked on booked homepage

Clicked on sign in

Sign in brought me to Marriott Rewards which has my saved name and password

Clicked on sign in and instead of returning to MRI, I  was redirected to reservations page

Clicked once again on booked MRI and again asked to sign in

Clicked sign again and magically I had access to my account

This does not always happen but it has often enough to find it annoying

To the community managers, I know this has come up before but seriously why can't there be a remedy and have username and password saved here?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How many steps does it take you sign into Marriott Rewards Insiders?
    Jsucool76 Gold

This is how I have to sign in every time. It's a little annoying, but not too bad.

I open the marriott site first, and sign in there, this way when I sign in to insiders it doesn't go through this whole process.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jm1991 Gold 3 Reviews

i sign into the main marriott page, click on account overview and then just click on the link for insiders at the bottom of the page.

Jsucool76 Gold

I do that if I'm already on the marriott site for something else, but I have insiders on my bookmark bar, so I usually just hit it through force of habit and then have to go and log in everywhere.

nationwide Platinum

I find this same thing happening to me regularly.  Most often, it's when I am accessing the site on my phone, and not my laptop.  I have the Insiders sign-on page bookmarked, but get trapped in this sign-on loop.... Ugh!

AndrewT Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thank you for the feedback. We are aware of this matter and hope to have it fixed in the future.

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

This is what happens to me 3 times out of 4. It recognizes that I've logged in but pushes me to the Reservations page instead of MRI.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...