5 Replies Latest reply: Sep 3, 2016 3:40 PM by davidax RSS

Shanghai JW

finntraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Recently booked a four night stay here.  As a Platinum level what are the chances of a suite upgrade?  Do they have two bedroom suites? thanks all...

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Shanghai, China Marriott Hotels & Resorts
  • Re: Shanghai JW
    702rugbyref Platinum

Not sure I can answer this specifically BUT I got upgraded. Not sure which JW you are staying at BUT if you can, stay at the Tomorrow Square..fabulous! The hotel actually starts on the 38th floor, the breakfast buffets are excellent, California grill and cigar bar are nice. The #2 Green line is less than 5' away in the People's Square, high end shopping is right on Nanjing West in between this property and the Ritz Portman (good steakhouse too (Portman's). El Cheapo market for knock-offs is a block away just past the overpass when you go left out of the hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

finntraveler Platinum

i am booked at the Tomorrow Square property!   Thank you!

702rugbyref Platinum

You will love it. Make sure you enjoy the breakfast buffet! Say hello to the Executive Chef Rene. He is very personable and from Holland. Guilliame is the F&B manager (from France) and very nice.

finntraveler Platinum

A Bit late but.......amazing property. Great food, location, view and staff. younwill be disappointed.image.jpeg

davidax Platinum

Also a bit late reply, and I cannot give you any information regarding likelyhood of an upgrade since I have not stayed there before, but I was booked on a one night deluxe king bed room stay last week and got upgraded to a newly renovated Executive Suite (one bedroom). Really nice property indeed.

IMG_3590.jpg

View from the room on 43F.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...