3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 15, 2010 11:22 PM by tjcnewyork RSS

Orlando World Center Marriott Resort  - Terrible Service

nytraveler Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Stayed at this hotel last week on the M11 rate with free breakfast, 10% discount for food & beverage, $25 daily resort credit, free parking.

It has been very difficult getting the discounts applied to my bill.  Staff at main desk not very cooperative.  Unable to resolve issue at checkout.

The  Orlando World Center Marriott Resort is a poorly run Marriott Hotel.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Orlando World Center Marriott Resort  - Terrible Service
    tjcnewyork Platinum

Regrets to hear that.  Occupancy last year barely reached 40% and I'm certain that caused turnover.  We were there 2x in the Spring and the Fall at the Marriott Vacation Club on property. 

We especially enjoy the spa, Hawks Landing and Tuscany.  In fact, the GM came over to greet us at Hawks, since we are there almost every year.  As a suggestion, consider sending a note to customer.care@marriott.com 

Post back any concerns/results.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

jdbusiness Platinum

I agree, stayed at the Royal Palms last week which is on the property would never return.

tjcnewyork Platinum

JD Business

What issues did you experience at Royal Palms?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...