2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 15, 2016 4:22 AM by beaug RSS

Summer megabonus

williston Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

hi

im Platinum and live outside the US. My Summer megabonus is double elite nights for each qualifying stay.  I just noticed that it says my target is "earn double points with every stay". However I can see no explanation as to how I might get there. Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Summer megabonus
    trevfour Platinum

Hi williston, it's a typo, the correct information is to the right of the promotion:

Earn Double Elite Night Credits for every paid stay

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Summer megabonus
    beaug Platinum

Hi williston

I too am a platinum and live outside the US.

Its pretty straight forward if you are paying for the nights, it is double the elite nights on your account. However, if you are redeeming any nights during the stay, no bonus for that stay.

There is also a promotion running at present for 2000 bonus points for each stay. Have you enrolled in this?

It has been great to take advantage of both of these promotions, for a recent 2.5 week holiday in Asia!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...