5 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2016 4:41 PM by mrbmbrown RSS

can local hotel cancel my reservasion without my request?

lilywxl Silver
Currently Being Moderated

We booked Town place Suites Minneapolis Mall of America on July 4th by using my e certificate and my rewards points, got confirmation for both. Yesterday I got an email both reservation were cancelled and stated by my request. Already send emaisl to Customer care and local management team. No response. What else I can do????

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: can local hotel cancel my reservasion without my request?
    randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Call Marriott reservations, either central number or the hotel itself.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lilywxl Silver

Not working, the local executive cancel my reservation by using excuse " 2 night minim" the funny thing we did book 2 nights. On the top of that, I can book one night by using credit card, but they cancel my 2 nights by using rewards??? I already sent email to local and customer care, what else I can do to get my rooms back????

randomname Platinum 7 Reviews

Reservations

In the USA & Canada: 1-888-236-2427

It's a lot harder to ignore phone calls than it is emails.  And sometimes emails don't get thru spam filters.  The phone number is toll free.

702rugbyref Platinum

I would not think it would be in their policy except for hotel shutdown.

mrbmbrown Platinum

Policy does not allow them to cancel your reservation. Out of curiosity, did they return your points to your account?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...