2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2016 2:45 PM by deannad RSS

more Moxy please

homoviator Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Drove by the Moxy Berlin today only sadly to see it's still not open. Bummer.  I would like to see more of them as well as to see some other bed options available beside queen beds.  I'd love to see some King and twin bed options.  I would bring more business to them if there were twin bed options and I'd stay more for my own travel if there were a king bed options too. Just sayin' in case anybody is reading this.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Berlin, Germany
  • Re: more Moxy please
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Im reading, homoviator! Thanks for posting this feedback. I'd like to pass this on to our team for review, as well as look into when the Berlin property will open.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: more Moxy please
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi homoviator,

We've inquired with our team to see if they have more details on when this hotel would be open, and they have advised that the Moxy Berlin Ostbahnhof property is tentatively scheduled to open in September of this year. There are no specific dates at this time, but as September approaches, feel free to check back to see if there is an update.

Thanks for the post!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...