2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 5, 2016 7:05 PM by 702rugbyref RSS

Toot - Toot!

greenwood143 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

Recently had a nice business/pleasure stay (along with the family) in SpringHill Suites in Oceanside, CA. Great location, fantastic service and nice amenities. but... Toot-Toot!! the train was passing and using its horn quite frequently. The hotel provided ear plugs and a white noise machine... Love the touch! Helped a having a good night of sleep... dreaming of trains!

Good job SpringHill Suites Oceanside!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Toot - Toot!
    pluto77 Alumni Steward Gold 25 Reviews

I concur, an exceptional SpringHill Suites property with a nice staff.  I slept with the slider open and must be a sound sleeper, as I don't ever remember hearing the train, only the wonderful sound of the surf!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Toot - Toot!
    702rugbyref Platinum

Had a similar and less than pleasurable welcome gift (earplugs) in Denver in May.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...