3 Replies Latest reply: Jul 4, 2016 1:44 PM by eyesee RSS

Stupid question: how do I go to my direct message inbox?

eyesee Platinum 2 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

Hello,

Sorry to ask this stupid question, but how do I find my direct messages?

When I login and look at my Inbox, it only gives me a listing of postings that I have visited.  I want to find my direct message history: what I have sent and what I have received.  I cannot find where to go.

I must be looking directly at it, but not seeing it.  It is not in my activity area, nor in the drop-down menu under my username.

Thanks for your help.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Stupid question: how do I go to my direct message inbox?
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

It's not too tricky. Your inbox will show all the postings. All you need to do is filter to just include Direct Messages.

Just above the list of messages in your inbox is a drop-down link named "Filter." (see below)

DM.PNG

Click on the Filter and choose "Direct Messages." Your inbox will show only those messages. If you want to then go back to see all messages, do the same thing but choose "All."

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Thanks for the helpful response, bejacob!

eyesee Platinum 2 Reviews

Great!  Thank  you so much for the info and your diagram.  I appreciate your expertise and consideration!  Thanks again!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...