3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 29, 2016 2:59 PM by deannad RSS

Recieving points during hotel stay

yatesclan1 Member
Currently Being Moderated

Already booked hotel stay, but registered for rewards during my stay, do I get the points for my stay? It will not automatically link up, but think I may need to go to the front desk. Has this happened to anyone before? I hope this does not become a hassle. I just want my points for my stay. Thank you!

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Kissimmee, Florida, USA Gaylord Hotels Gaylord Palms Resort & Convention Center
  • Re: Recieving points during hotel stay
    bejacob Platinum 38 Reviews

You will get your points. All you need to do is to make sure your rewards account number is tied to the reservation. If you are already checked in, the best thing to do is talk to the person as the front desk. They should be able to get everything set up for you so you get your points.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Silver 8 Reviews

yatesclan1.  May I respectfully suggest you change your user name.  I might be wrong, but it looks to me like you are using your rewards number, which isn't a good idea.

deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi yatesclan1,

I've gone ahead and sent you a private message about changing your username.

In regards to your question on receiving points, bejacob provided sound advice. If you are still at the hotel, having the front desk assist you should ensure you receive the points for your stay. If you have completed your stay, please send me a private message with your Reservation number or hotel name and dates of stay and we'll work with our team to make sure you get your points.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing more of you on here!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...