1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 25, 2016 7:52 AM by iahflyr RSS

Springfield Suites Houston Sugarland

razorbackfan Alumni Steward Platinum 23 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

I had hoped to get a review request for this lovely new category 2 hotel in southwest Houston, but I didn't and I wanted insiders to know about this new property. The service was what I had expected even though the young man who checked us in had only worked at the property for 6 days.  Apparently the desk agents had been instructed to interact with the guests who checked in and were encouraged to write a note to that person telling them how much they enjoyed the interaction.  The desk agent hand-delivered the note along with 2 bottles of cold water. The pictures online show exactly what the rooms look like, but I wanted to share a picture of the walk-in closet. 

closet.jpg

It is almost as big as our master bedroom closet!

If you need to be on the southwest side of Houston, you might want to consider this hotel.  Traffic headed south from here moved quickly; however, I felt really sorry for the folks headed north into Houston (I-69/59).  Traffic was backed up for miles and miles and miles......

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Sugarland, Texas
  • Re: Springfield Suites Houston Sugarland
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews
    Currently Being Moderated

Depending on the time of day the south bound traffic is like what you found going into town of course you can find that on just about any Houston road anytime!!

Good intel on the SHS, thanks for the heads up.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...