1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2016 3:22 PM by deannad RSS

Conference stay=delay posting stay/points

ca6440 Gold
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone encountered this issue?   5 Years in a row I've attended the same conference at the same Marriott Hotel in So California.

Each year my (and others) stays/points haven't been posted for over a month, and then only when I sent in a copy of my bill to Missing Stay or rang/emailed the hotel directly to pursue the missing stay/points.  The hotel has a vague reply that no one attending the conference has their stay/points posted until the conference organizer has settled their bill.  The room is directly booked on the Marriott website & paid directly, why would the conference organizer's bill payment impact the attendees stay/points?   I attend many conferences & meetings every year, and this is the ONLY hotel where I've encountered this problem. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
  • Re: Conference stay=delay posting stay/points
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi ca6440,

Thanks for posting, and sorry to hear you've continually had trouble with getting points posted in a timely manner after staying at this same hotel. We'd be happy to have our team look into this for you. Please send me a private message with your Rewards number, the hotel name, and the reservation number or conference name/information.

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...