1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 23, 2016 2:42 PM by deannad RSS

Mobile app missing reservations

jonsummers Gold
Currently Being Moderated

I recently found that one of my upcoming reservations was missing from the mobile app.  It made me worried since hotels were all booked up and thought that somehow the reservation was cancelled in error.  When I called the hotel it was not cancelled and about 6 hours later the mobile app did again show the reservation that was missing before.  What is odd is that only one of my 11 reservations was appearing to be miss

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Fremont, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Fremont Marriott Silicon Valley
Santa Clara, California, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts Santa Clara Marriott
Fremont/Silicon Valley, California, USA
Santa Clara/Silicon Valley, California, USA
  • Re: Mobile app missing reservations
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member
    Currently Being Moderated

Hi jonsummers,

We've been experiencing issues with the website & app this week, and have been informed that some members are having trouble seeing their Lifetime status, current points, and certificates listed on their accounts. I'm not sure if missing reservations is part of the known issues, but would be happy to check. Please send me a private message with your Rewards number and reservation number or dates of stay & hotel name you was missing and I'll ask our team if they can shed light on the issue.

Thank you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...