9 Replies Latest reply: Jun 24, 2016 4:08 PM by klaus29 RSS

Platinum Member  to  Argent , with 0  Points  now, never go sick

klaus29 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

hi, all

exuse my englisch, i am happy to be back  with you   24  months ago  i get my  free  upgrate in a governeur suite  in the JW Marriott  in  Jakarta

with  my Platinum  Status  and my points  and nights

then  i have a probleme  with my healty, and impossible to  make any  reservations... now it is possible; ; but i am  nathing  now;  6 years in the row

i   wars  platinum member; and now    i am   Silver member  wth  0   points  and 0 nights 

i hope  Marriott  will  me give back my platinum status  and my Points;

good  luck  to all

Klaus  29

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Member  to  Argent , with 0  Points  now, never go sick
    gk17 Platinum 1 Reviews

Were you not active for 24 months or 6 years? Either way, I think Marriott requires that you have some activity in the last 24 months or your points will expire. Worse case scenario is you get the Marriott Rewards credit card and use it like once a year and the points earned will be sufficient to keep the account active.

I would double check your last activity to verify that it has been 24 months or longer. You can try reaching out to Marriott to see if they will reinstate your points back as a one-time exception since you were Platinum in the past.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews

If you are travelling again now you might try calling Marriott Customer Care. Reasonable possibility in getting your points restored. But if you haven't traveled for 2 years there's really no chance of getting back your Platinum. You'll have to earn that year by year as you did before.

Hope you're feeling better.

peymanagement Platinum

Did you get any sort of notification? Other than the general one? Wyndham has a four year shelf life for points and I get notification a couple of months before they expire.

klaus29 Silver

no i never get a notification, . no generale  not a ather      my  girlfriend  whe stay  at the same adrssse  get

every month  a notification from marriott.  not   me

thank you to all , for your  help

painedplatinum Platinum 2 Reviews

Welcome back Klaus....MRI has missed you. If they wiped out your points balance, I'm certainly hoping they will reinstate for you.  If I was King of the World, I'd return your status, as well. If they won't budge and your traveling again, ask for the Gold or Platinum challenge.

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey klaus29! We looked into this for you and I've sent you a private message with some information.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...