5 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2016 5:52 AM by jerrycoin RSS

any insider tip or experience for Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel?

xxl61 Silver
Currently Being Moderated

I am heading to Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel and I have never been in Oklahoma City yet. Any one has any tip for staying there with kids and also city?

Thank

Leo

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA Renaissance Hotels
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
  • Re: any insider tip or experience for Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel?
    iahflyr Platinum 26 Reviews

Hi Leo,

OKC is a lively town and the Waterford is a very nice property.  Have not stayed there in a few years, but each of my five or six stays was very good with a nice room.  It is a bit removed from the bustle of the city in more of a residential area, but you do have an excellent restaurant located across the street under The Waterford Building that you can access from the parking garage of the building called Bellini's Ristorante - Best Italian Restaurant in Oklahoma City . Don't let the parking garage scare you off as it is a wonderful Italian joint.

This link will help you with some activities Oklahoma City Hotels, Restaurants, Events & Things to Do.

Hope you enjoy the city and do visit the The Oklahoma City National Memorial & Museum.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: any insider tip or experience for Renaissance Waterford Oklahoma City Hotel?
    jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

Dear @xx161,

You have picked a fabulous property to enjoy with your family.  Location is close to the Convention center, and OK City is superb!  Here are a few photo's from my wonderful experiences there!

IMG_3858.jpg

You will enjoy the "Art" near the hotel!

IMG_3860.jpg

The Lobby of the hotel is wonderful!

IMG_3861.JPG

Becky and Tom's Hallmark store across from the hotel is a great place for shopping!

IMG_3862.jpg

This place is inexpensive and great!  A block away in the basement of a nice safe place!

IMG_3859.jpg

Try to take the family to The Devon Tower!  It's 50 stories and the tallest building in OK!

IMG_3893.jpg

Don't miss the "Cowboy Museum"!  If you like Western Movies!  The family will enjoy the varied Western Historical items.  Here's a stature of "The Duke"!

IMG_3905.jpg

Enjoy the experience!  If you need more details, please let me know!

Location Brand Hotel
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, USA Renaissance Hotels Renaissance Oklahoma City Convention Center Hotel
      xxl61 Silver

Thanks @jerrycoin . wonderful, tell me about what we can do in Devon Tower please

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

@xx161,

I don't know if The Devon Tower is open to the public.  I was a guest of Mary Fallon, The Governor of OK, and it was a beautiful place, near The Marriott!  Here's a few pictures:

IMG_3863.JPG

IMG_3865.JPG

IMG_3864.jpg

If possible, (I don't know if it open to the public), go to the Governors Mansion and see the beautiful OK historic sights:

IMG_3872.jpg

IMG_3882.jpg

Nothing like a "Swimming Pool" that is in the shape of The Great State of OK!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...