3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 26, 2016 7:23 PM by monisame RSS

How many Reward Points and Elite Nights can I get?

redant8281 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Hi there;

How many Reward Points and Elite Nights can I get? Appreciate if you happen to know the answer and here is the detail:

Two rooms with 3 nights for each room in the same hotel with the same check in & out dates:

Room 1, Club Marriott Certificates for the first night, followed by USD 100 cash all in certificate from Club Marriott for the second night, and normal stay for the last night;

Room 2, Cell Phone Apps booking for all the 3 nights.

Will I get points for a total of 4 nights (or 5 nights) and a total of 8 nights credits (due to 2X) into my account?

Thanks.

Eric

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: How many Reward Points and Elite Nights can I get?
    lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Looking into this for you, redant8281! Hold tight and I'll let you know what I learn.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lindseyh Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hey redant8281. Following up with a question to help with my search. Have you already booked this stay, or are you looking into information before booking? If this is for a stay you've already booked, would you mind sending me a private message with the property name and the dates of your stay? This will help in answering. Thanks!

monisame Platinum

You should have got  points for the total of money you spend!!!! On the other side and as far as I know you should have received the nights for only one room. If you are a non us citizen those night should count double. The result is 6 nights

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...