3 Replies Latest reply: Jun 23, 2016 5:25 PM by brightlybob RSS

Bye Bye, Pulse

john_thai Platinum 8 Reviews
Currently Being Moderated

One of the rather uniquely bad ideas is disappearing. I received an email saying that Marriott Pulse is going away. I took several of the surveys. Some seemed to make little sense. Payback (points) was minimal. I don't think I'll miss it.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Bye Bye, Pulse
    muppetwrangler Platinum 8 Reviews

I'm still waiting for the points from the last survey.  Wonder if they will still post?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

tommo781 Gold 8 Reviews

Yes, I got the email too.  Still, I got about 1000 points along the way.  Not much I know, but who knew whether it was going to be an earner or not.

brightlybob Platinum 10 Reviews

I received this too. I did a few surveys but my last contribution was in 2015. Not up to much, I can't see it being missed

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...