1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 27, 2016 5:23 PM by nationwide RSS

Happy Father's Day!!!  What's your favorite Father's Day memory?

nationwide Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

My favorite memory as a father on Father's Day, was spending the day with my son on Championship Sunday 2011 at the United States Open at Congressional Country Club.  It was a special father and son trip, and we got to watch Rory McIlroy win the U.S. Open by 8 strokes.  We had a blast on that trip!!!  We stayed at the Tysons Corner Courtyard as our base of operations, and I recall having a wonderful dinner together that night at Shula's Steakhouse at the hotel!!! We also zipped around DC and caught a few of the remarkable historical sites.... Great memories!  What was your favorite Father's Day memory?

• Re: Happy Father's Day!!!  What's your favorite Father's Day memory?
    nationwide Platinum
    Currently Being Moderated

Well, I have never replied to my own question before...  However, I am staying in the same hotel tonight in Tyson's Corner and it reminded me about the Father's Day Weekend trip I mentioned in my question.

With 93 views, I am surprised nobody shared their favorite Father's Day memory...   So, I'll put it back out there, anybody have a favorite to share?  I am hoping to get some good new ideas. 

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
    Tyson's Corner, Virginia, USA

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...