6 Replies Latest reply: Jun 21, 2016 12:58 PM by monisame RSS

What is the best hotel in Orlando for a couple to stay?

travelfairy Gold
Currently Being Moderated

What is the best hotel in Orlando for a couple to stay?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
Orlando, Florida, USA Marriott Hotels & Resorts
  • Re: What is the best hotel in Orlando for a couple to stay?
    peymanagement Platinum

travelfairy, That is kind of an open question. London or Paris would be easier to answer. It all depends what you want to do, and what time of year that you are going, and how much you want to spend. The nicest place that I have seen down there is the Waldorf however we were there for golf and it was great. Marriott wise we like the World Centre or the Ren at SeaWorld, both of these places are resorts and charge a substantial resort fee, but both very nice. If you are going to Disney primarily and you are going to spend a lot of time at the parks and not a lot of time at the hotel, save some money and stay at any of the places in lake Buena vista, (eg Vista Centre) They all have the usual stuff.

If you are flying in and don't have a car then stay at Disney for the transportation. My favorite there is Riverside which is a moderate but pretty nice.

There are lots of kids at all places and if you are looking for a quiet get away, go to London or Paris.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

j&c Platinum

Our favorite Disney resorts are the BoardWalk/Yacht & Beach Club/Swan/Dolphin resort complex adjacent to Epcot world area. But we usually stay at Caribbean Beach, a habit from years and years of traveling with 2 small boys. C

702rugbyref Platinum

I just stayed at the Autograph on International. restaurants are nearby too.

mustanggt Platinum

The JW Marriott Grande Lakes, which also has an attached Ritz Carlton, spa and golf course is pretty sweet.  Several excellent restaurants are located right in the two hotels.

Jsucool76 Gold

Definitely depends on what your plans are travelfairy

While Orlando is a small city, much of what people call Orlando isn't actually Orlando so there is quite a distance between things.

If you plan on going to Disney, there are some great hotels in every brand. If you've never stayed before I definitely recommend staying on property. Depending on what your budget for the trip is hotels can range from "meh" to amazing. I recommend the animal kingdom Lodge, or any hotel on the boardwalk. Off property the RitzRitz, JW, world center will likely be your best Marriott options, however, prices add up quick when you add in resort fees and parking daily.

Universal has some pretty nice hotels near it as well, since they have the Loews properties.

Other attractions in Central Florida aren't really known for their hotels.

If you are going to Disney world and have any questions let me know. I'd be happy to help if I csn

monisame Platinum

I Should choose the JW for a couple of days Is perfect in any way. !!!!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...