9 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2016 7:06 PM by wbwest RSS

Platinum Rewards at The Cove Atlantis

wbwest Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

Has anyone booked lately using Platinum Rewards at Atlantis (specifically The Cove)?

I  online (without logging in my my reward info) and then called the luxury desk and both were the same prices.  I've seen mentioned here that breakfast was complimentary at the Cove as a platinum member but the luxury  said that was not a benefit.

Wondering if I am missing any benefit that would normally be given?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

• Re: Platinum Rewards at The Cove Atlantis
    deannad Community Manager Marriott Associate Member

Hi wbwest,

I asked our team to check into this for you, and Sarah from the Rewards Support team advised that she has sent you an email. Please let me know if you have not received the email from her and I will follow up.

Thank you for reaching out.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

wbwest Platinum

HI there.  I have not received an email.

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

Hi wbwest.  We reached out to our team on your behalf and they have let us know they've resent the email.  Please let us know if you still have not received it. 

wbwest Platinum

still no email

carat Community Manager Marriott Associate Silver

How very frustrating, wbwest!  I've gone ahead and sent you a private message as I'd like to confirm your email address. 

shenz Platinum

I Would like to know the answer to this too!!

as a long time platinum marriott rewards member I'd like some accurate information regarding which towers at Atlantis provide which Platinum benefits?  (free breakfasts? Upgrades? Lounge? Etc?!)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...