7 Replies Latest reply: Jun 10, 2010 2:15 PM by johnplez RSS

2011- best marriott??

zeta185 Platinum
Currently Being Moderated

We are planning our 2011 trip and I was wondering what Marriott you think is the best?

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

Location Brand Hotel
London, United Kingdom
  • Re: 2011- best marriott??
    Alumni Steward Platinum 8 Reviews

Where do you want to go and when--that would assist in making recommendations for you.

(For each location tag, you will be guided through a 3-step process to add (1) a city and a state or a city and a country, (2) a Marriott brand, and (3) a Marriott hotel.)

lesliepamel Platinum

The Grand at Point Clear Alabama. It's rather like I imagine heaven to be !!

mmaddix Platinum

The Wentworth by the Sea Marriott Resort http://www.wentworth.com/  in New Hampshire is a great resort hotel location with many wonderful activities in the area. A family favorite in the area is Hampton Beach, which is a few miles away with fun for all interests.

I have stayed at this property with my family, on business, and for an anniversary weekend with my wife. All separate purposes provided delightful stays. 

tjcnewyork Platinum

MMadox

Wentworth-by-the-Sea is amazing.  We were there for the Winter Wine Festival 2009 and stayed in the Admiral Suite, the duplex loft suite in the center turret with 360 views.  Then, for Memorial Day 2009 all expectations were exceeded again in the duplex villa of the Little Harbor Suites overlooking the Marina.  The accomodations, the dining, the Concierge Lounge and the associates we encountered were amazing. 

jerrycoin Alumni Steward Platinum 60 Reviews

TJC,

This place really sounds great!

There really are some great Marriott properties.

butterfly94 Platinum 60 Reviews

I agree with the Grand Hotel in Pointclear---very relaxing. Also, try the Harbor Beach Resort in Hollywood, FL. It's right on the beach!

johnplez Platinum 60 Reviews

Ko Olina in Oahu HI

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...